- Horse racing world-wide
- American football
- Rugby league and union
- Motor racing
- Ice hockey
- Water Polo
- All North American sports (NFL/NCAA, Ice Hockey, NBL, MLB)
- Special events such as World Cup Football, Olympics and the Winter Olympics
General Information About LadbrokesDetails of all the major sporting events available to bet on are easy to find on the Ladbrokes home page, along with previews of the odds, and mentions of any limited time special offers, free bets and bonus offers for new members. Ladbroke’s sports betting coverage is one of the best and most complete for the UK market offering members the chance to place all their bets through one account, without the need to skip around sites for special events. Known as the best bookies for horse racing from their long experience in the horse betting business, Ladbrokes also features complete coverage of World Cup football matches, in most of the main groups and a surprising amount of lesser groups that do not get featured in the mainstream media, and are hard to find odds on.
The Best odds guaranteed on UK and Irish horse racing, if you take an early or board price, and the sp is better, they will pay out at the higher odds. The Ladbrokes bookmaker offers a best odds guarantee on all horse racing events, and frequently offers top each-way betting value in its outright betting markets.
Ladbrokes make it easy to pay for bets and add money to your account by accepting many different forms of payment online. They are one of few only sports betting companies who make no extra charge for customers using credit cards. There is no charge for deposits or withdrawals.
For regular withdrawals, by any means you like, including cash, online banking and credit card. Large amounts are available in the form of check or money order, and (especially if you give them a little notice) we have found them to be really quick on the withdrawal, never making you wait for your money, after the transaction is approved.
Cricket fans will applaud the excellent international cricket coverage, probably the best found at any of the UK bookmarkers, even for all day internationals that usually only get partial coverage on other sites. To really appreciate the extra lengths Ladbrokes goes to for punters, Ladbrokes is a pleasure to place bets with and their staff handles the highs and lows experienced by punters in their stride, with total cool and impeccable courtesy, not an easy task when races are disputed and the nerves of customers are shredded by photo-finishes. For sports betting on the broadest possible European market, Ladbrokes gets 4 out of five stars from this review.
Ladbroke’s 2000 addition of an internet sports betting site to a company that begun with and still operates the local high street betting shops we all remember from our childhoods has not changed the company’s character. They still describe themselves as,” an old school bookie.” The Ladbrokes of today is one of the top global sports betting sites, a member of the FTSE 250 Index and quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
Why Choose Ladbrokes As Your Ultimate Betting Destination?
- Quick Fire joining bonuses are offered on special sports events, such as the World Cup football games, the Cheltenham Gold Cup race, and are usually open for one or two days only.
- Customers frequently checking the site find many unadvertised bonuses.
- Cash Back sports betting for specials on subjects such as Red Card, first and last goal scorer offers.
- Members can enter a monthly feedback competition to win a £50 free bet Loyalty Card
- Ladbrokes may have been around forever, but their 1s June 2008.launch of the first online sports betting loyalty scheme showed their competition they were wide awake to customer’s demands.
- Odds ON! Gives you points and free bets for every bet you make, the current rate being 1 point for every £2 you spend. This credit can be used towards store and online bets and is used by Ladbrokes to offer special promotions based on the kinds of sports betting the card holder prefers.
- Members get free live video streaming of all the most popular sports events for football and horse racing.
- A huge variety of In-play betting offered on the live sports betting channel.
- The Best of Ladbrokes UK bookmakers for Online Sports Betting Horse racing fans will love the international coverage, as racing is clearly Ladbrokes first love, with races from Australia, South Africa as well as the UK and Ireland. The turf is Ladbrokes home turf, since they are equally at home on the race track, in the high street or online. Their adaptation to the internet sports betting scene has been a smooth one, with all the regular features our grandfathers liked about their bookie shops turning up on the website. No free pens of pencils, of course.
Pro Review of Ladbrokes UK bookmakers for Online Sports BettingLadbrokes are the royalty of online sports betting sites with over a century in the bookmaking business. They are a rock solid company where your money is secure, your bets are locked in and the odds are always in your favour, since they guarantee the best odds on any UK or Irish horse race. Ladbrokes are a well established and respected online UK bookmaker and also the owners of over 2000 sports betting shops distributed throughout the UK, Ireland and Belgium. Ladbrokes have built their reputation over decades of being the archetypical British bookie.
Customer Support ServicesWebsite: www.Ladbrokes.com
Phone: UK 0800 731 41 71
Intl: +44 208 429 7971
- Bonus and Free Bet Offers
- A £25 free bet for new UK and Irish members
- The Odds On loyalty card offers points and free bets
- Quick Fire limited time bonuses on joining. (These may change from time to time)
- Odds Formats: Decimal, Fractional and American formats.
- Thai Bhat
- Swiss Francs
- South African Rand
- SGD Hong Kong dollars
Maximums and MinimumsThe minimum deposit is £5, £10 for some payment methods. The maximum daily withdrawal is £2000.Larger withdrawals are easily arranged. The maximum payout varies according to sport. Football’s limit is£250,000, for other sports its £100,000 and special bets are capped a t£25,000.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Solo Laser
- Western Union
- Internet Bank Transfer
- Personal cash deposit at branches
- Bank wires
Accepted Methods of Withdrawals
- Visa Electron Debit Card
- Visa Credit Card
- Solo Debit Card
- UK Maestro Card
- UK Mastercard
- Western Union
- Bank Transfer