- Horse racing
- Auto racing
- Dog racing
General Information About William HillThe well established UK bookmakers William Hill have almost a hundred years of experience in serving the public for sports betting from bookies shops in every town, all over the UK.Today, William Hill retains that family feel to its business, with programs for aid to sporting charities and the sponsorship of hundreds of events, big and small, all over the UK.
Sports betting fans seem to like William Hill’s Sportbook because it has a wider choice than most, almost 30 sports to choose from with events spread all over the globe, for variety, as well as the major events at home being covered. It has been consistently voted into the top ten Sportsbook from online sports betting sites for the last two years, and combined with the live video streaming features of the website, makes for a very pleasant way to spend a few hours immersed in the world of sport.
The Sportsbook from William Hill may have been one of the first Sportsbooks offered as it was planned as far back as 2002 at the time they went public and began to be quoted on the London Stock Exchange. The use of software designed by Orbis Technology has enabled William Hill to gain a huge online following of internet sports betting fans because of the slick, easy to use interface between the customer and the website. Bets placed every year totals nearly £15 billion and they serve over 300,000 customers all over the world.
William Hill’s services and customer support have been highly praised by customers and industry professionals alike for the speed in with which results get to punters to make them one of the top online sports betting sites in the UK bookmaker’s ratings. The wide choice of contact options show they mean business 24/7 to enable sports betting fans to place the bets they want, when they want.
Why Choose William Hill As Your Ultimate Betting Destination?
- Great site no-nonsense website design makes navigation easy and bet placing a snip.
- Trusted company with a long history on online sports betting.
- Many free bet offers which change often.
- Very efficient service by experienced staff.
- Advanced Sports Search to find events
- A dedicated live betting channel.
- Great greyhound event coverage
- The best Sportsbook service online.
- Multiple payment and withdrawal options
- Better than average mobile betting application.
Pro Review of William Hill UK bookmakers for Online Sports BettingThe largest UK bookmakers should have the best website, so it is no surprised that William Hill is praised for a very user friendly interface with tons of useful features such as the sports Search to help customers locate the sports event they wish to bet on by entering a few details. All the various sports can be accessed from the home page easily, with details of special offers, free bets and bonuses.
Going to the dogs is sheer pleasure with William Hill, since they own and operate the Sunderland Stadium and Borough Stadium, they offer a good selection of betting options and great coverage of the sport at their site. It is hard to tell whether the football or horse racing coverage is the best part of William Hill’s website, since both are strongly featured from the front page with form, betting information and odds.
A sports betting fan could be forgiven for not looking further than these two top favourites and missing all the other special events, hard to find results and excellent North American sports coverage.
The one feature that stood out as especially appreciated by punters was the William Hill blog, sports betting information and community site. The front page features which most sports betting fans check out first, the current free bets and bonuses along with a nifty internet radio player with schedules. A drop down menu in the header gives a choice of different languages to view the pages in, a cool feature and an indication of which nations William Hill’s best clients are from. Sports blogs written by a variety of knowledgeable columnists on subjects such as betting skills, comment on recent transfers and upcoming major sports events complete the very comprehensive community site.
This review gives William Hill UK bookmakers a 4.5 star rating for its online sports betting services, with a special mention for the mobile and Sportsbook features which are defiantly amongst the best we have seen, and because of the superior coverage of greyhound racing that all too often loses coverage to more glamorous sports, like football and horse racing.
Customer Support ServicesWebsite: www.williamhill.com
UK Freephone: 0800 085 6296
- Bonus and Free Bet Offers
- New members get a free bet of the same value as the one they place up to the maximum of £25 at the moment they place their first bet. To qualify, sign up now.
- Punters who qualify by meeting the minimum stakes on major sporting events get a free bet offer which varies with each event.
- Free bets are offered several times a week, so customers who check the website regularly benefit from these short time offers.
- (These may change from time to time)
- Odds Formats: Decimal, Fractional and American formats.
- Canadian Dollars
- Australian Dollars
- Hong Kong Dollars
- Singapore Dollars
- Swiss Francs
- U.K. Pounds
- U.S. Dollars
Maximums and Minimums
- The minimum deposit is £2 to £25 (See below)
- The maximum withdrawal a day is £250,000. (Laser cards are £20,000)
- The maximum per transaction is £99,000.
- The minimum online bet is £1.
- The minimum bet by telephone is £5.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Visa Electron
- Maestro Solo
- Bank Wire
- Personal Cheque
- Quick Cash
- Postal Orders
- Western Union
Accepted Methods of Withdrawals
- Visa Credit Card
- Visa Electron
- Western Union
- Bank Transfer
- Check (FedEx, DHL)
- Solo Debit Card
- UK Maestro Card